Second International Conference “UKRAINE AND US: EXPERIENCE AND PROSPECTS OF COOPERATION (dedicated to the 25th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations)”, which was held Department of Modern and Contemporary History of foreign countries, NGO “UKRAINIAN ASSOCIATION American Studies’ Graduate School of International Relations and American Studies (Warsaw ), The Kiev office of the Institute of Chenan, the charity fund “National Center of Sikorsky” with the support of the law firm “Kodeks-Group” November 23, 2017 on the basis of the historical faculty of Kiev th National Taras Shevchenko (m. Kyiv, Vladimirskaya str., 60).
The work of the conference was organized in the following directions:
1. Ukrainian-American relations: history, current state and prospects.
2. US foreign policy: global and regional aspects.
3. USA and Latin American countries.
4. Modern American Society.
5. Ukrainian diaspora in the countries of America.
6. Actual problems of American history.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian and English